Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Andhra bank offers banking solution with a whole new and exciting range of services & features taking complete advantage of the latest technologies in the market. Now manage your money on the move and around the clock with our secure new mobile banking app. Simplify life & enjoy intrusive user experience with completely paperless & signature less banking. Access your account, profile and other useful financial information in the safest & fastest way.
Steps to Check Andhra Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Andhra Balance Check Number: 09223011300
- Mini Statement: 9223011300
SMS to be sent to Mobile Number 9223173924
Example: BAL 4444
Example: MINI 4444
- Visit the official Internet Banking Andhra Bank at www.onlineandhrabank.net.in.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Andhra Bank account balance.
- Customer has to download the App from Google Play Store for Android Mobile and Apple store for iOS mobiles.
- Install the application on your mobile handset.
- Select New User option to register.
- App will prompt to send SMS from the registered mobile number.
- SIM selection will be available in case of dual SIMs for android 5.1 & above. User has to select the Mobile Number registered for SMS alert with the Bank.
- Once SMS verification is completed, Debit card & PIN has to be entered.
- Once details are successfully validated, customer has to set a four digit App password and confirm the same.
- In case of multiple accounts, customer will get an option to select Primary account on first log in.
- If customer is registered, their name will be displayed with an option to enter four digit app password.
- Once Registration is success, customer will download the application (In case of Branch/ATM/Net banking registration).
- System will prompt the customer to enter their registered mobile number.
- Customer will receive OTP and same has to be entered, customer can set their own log in /application password and same can be reset through “Forgot Password “option.
- Now system will prompt the customer for changing mPIN, Customer needs to enter the four digit code received through SMS/ATM and set their mPIN.
- Please note Application password and mPIN cannot be same.
- Once mPIN is successfully changed, Mobile Banking services will be activated.
- Customer needs to Generate MMID for IMPS transactions, “Generate MMID” option will be available under IMPS.
Andhra Bank Customer Care Number
- Andhra bank customer care Toll Free: 1800 425 1515
- Official Email-id: [email protected]
“Andhra Bank” was founded by the eminent freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923 with a paid up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorised capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs.
This is not official website of Andhra Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Andhra Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Bharati Sahakari Bank
- SVC Co Operative Bank
- SBP Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Abhyudaya Co-Op Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikash Grameen Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- BOI Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Axis Bank
- SBBJ Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Punjab National Bank