Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check KarnatakaBank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check KarnatakaBank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
It is to accomplish our endeavor to create additional delivery channels to the customers, our Bank is launching yet another product by name KBL Mobile where a host of Banking services, within the specified limits, are made available at the pre-registered Mobile Phone Handsets.
Steps to Check Karnataka Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Karnataka Bank Balance Check Number: 18004251445
- Mini Statement: 18004251446
- Send an SMS, BAL space Account Number to 9880654321
- Visit the official Internet Banking Karnataka Bank at www.karnatakabank.com
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Karnataka Bank account balance.
- Customer is required to register for KBL-Mobile at his/her respective base branch..
- The branch will scrutinize the Mobile Banking Application, by adhering to extant KYC norms and activate the facility.
- On successful registration, Mobile banking User Id (existing CUSTOMER ID) and Mobile Banking Pin (MPIN) will be delivered to customer’s registered mobile number through SMS.
- You need to activate the registration from the registered mobile phone handset by using this User Id and MPIN which will enable you to login.
- The activation process is completed by online validation of the details and subsequent to this the activated user is forced to change the MPIN immediately.
How to Activate/De-activate my account number?
- By default, all the accounts attached under a given Customer ID linked to the mobile number get activated for Mobile Banking except for Jointly Operated Account, Corporate Accounts, Overdraft Accounts and Freezed Accounts.
- All new Accounts, opened subsequently will be automatically activated under Mobile Banking Application except for Jointly Operated Account, Corporate Accounts, and Overdraft Accounts.
- For deactivating/activating a particular account later on, the customer has to submit a separate application form at the branch.
Karnataka Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800-425-1444
- Email-id:[email protected]
Karnataka Bank Limited, a leading ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank in India, was incorporated on February 18th, 1924 at Mangaluru, a coastal town of Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka State. The bank took shape in the aftermath of patriotic zeal that engulfed the nation during the freedom movement of 20th Century India. Over the years the Bank grew with the merger of Sringeri Sharada Bank Ltd., Chitradurga Bank Ltd. and Bank of Karnataka.
This is not official website of Karnataka Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Karnataka Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- ICICI Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Axis Bank
- SBBJ Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- BOI Bank
- BOM Bank
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank