Axis Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Axis Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
With Missed call service you can now have an instant access to your account Balance, Mini Statement and Mobile Recharge by just giving a miss call. It’s easy, fast and secured for your registered Indian mobile number. You must be registered for SMS banking services.
Steps to Check Axis Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Dial 1800 419 5959 to get your Account Balance.
- Dial 1800 419 6969 to get your Mini Statement.
- Dial 1800 419 5858 to get your Account Balance in hindi.
- Dial 1800 419 6868 to get your Mini Statement in hindi.
- Dial 08049336262 to recharge your mobile instantly.
You can request information on your account from wherever you are any time of the day or night. Just send the specified keyword as an SMS to +919717000002 or 5676782* to receive the information on your account.
- Enter your Internet Banking login ID and password.
- Post validation, you will receive an Activation Code on your registered mobile number (for SMS banking) via SMS. Please enter the same.
- An SMS will be sent from the device to verify your details. Please note that it is necessary to have your Registered Mobile Number SIM card in the device on which the app is being installed for the security of your account. A registered mobile number is the one that is registered with the bank for SMS Banking. You will not be able to register in case the SIM for a non-registered mobile number is present in the device.
- Set mPIN of your choice to complete the registration. You need to remember this mPIN as it will be required while transacting on Axis Mobile in future.
- Login into the application again using the mPIN and start using the app.
- Download the Axis Mobile app to your iPhone/Android/Windows Phone device from iTunes/Google Play Store/Windows Store respectively.
- Alternatively to download the Axis Mobile App, Give us a Missed Call to our toll free number @ 18004190231 or SMS MBANK to 5676782.
- A link to download the app will be sent via SMS and you can click on the link to start downloading the app from iTunes/Google Play Store/Windows Store.
- After downloading the app, please click on the ‘New users register here’ link on the login page.
- You can register either through internet banking credentials or through debit card details.
Axis Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1860 419 5555
- Email-id: [email protected]axisbank.com
Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994. The Bank was promoted in 1993, jointly by Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (then known as Unit Trust of India), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd. The share holding of Unit Trust of India was subsequently transferred to SUUTI, an entity established in 2003.
This is not official website of Axis Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Axis Bank customer care toll free number for better help.