Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Bandhan Bank is the best bank for those,who want to take small loan and grab their dreams. And for your help, here you will get the full details about Bandhan Bank balance check number and customer care numbers.
Steps to Check Bandhan Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number: 9223008666
- Mini Statement: 9223008777
- Go to your SMS option, type BAL <Account number> and send to 9223011000
- Visit the official Internet Banking website at www.bandhanbank.com.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your BandhanBank account balance.
- Download mBandhan App on your Android or Apple phone. Please note that you can register mBandhan only on the mobile handset which contains the registered mobile number’s SIM card inserted within it.
- For Android, please visit Google Play Store and install the mBandhan App.
- For Apple, please visit App Store and install the mBandhan App.
- Once mBandhan is installed on the device, in order to register on mBandhan, you would need to verify details such as Account Number/CIF Number and Internet Banking/Debit Card credentials.
- The App with give you an option of setting 6-digit Login PIN, 6-digit Transaction PIN and answers to 5 secret questions chosen by you.
- Once you have successfully registered on the App, login by entering your 6-digit Login PIN.
- In order to ensure maximum security, the 6-digit Login PIN will be prompted every time you wish to login.
Bandhan Bank Customer Care Number
- Bandhan bank customer care Toll Free: 1800-258-8181
- Email-id: [email protected]
Bandhan Bank Limited was incorporated on 23rd December 2014 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bandhan Financial Holdings Limited. Bandhan received the in-principle approval of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for setting up a universal bank in April 2014; the banking regulator gave its final nod in June 2015
This is not official website of Bandhan Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Bandhan Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Bharati Sahakari Bank
- SVC Co Operative Bank
- SBP Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Abhyudaya Co-Op Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikash Grameen Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- BOI Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Axis Bank
- SBBJ Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Punjab National Bank