Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
- 1.1 Steps to Check Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Account Balance
- 1.2 Bangiya Gramin Vikash (BGVB)Bank Customer Care Number
- 1.3 BGVB Bank Rupay Card
- 1.4 Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Head Office Address
- 1.5 About Bank:
- 1.6 Important Note:
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
How to Check Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Promote and accelerate sustainable, equitable and inclusive value addition to rural economy through effective credit support, development and other initiatives.
Steps to Check Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Check Number: +913482224602
- Mini Statement: +913482224602
- Go to your SMS option and type “BAL” sent it to +913482224602. It is 24*7 available facility to its customers.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank at www.bgvb.co.in.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank account balance.
- Download & install the app for Android or iOS.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Select Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank from the list of banks.
- Your Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank accounts will be registered for mobile banking and linked in the app.
- Generate UPI PIN to check account balance and transfer money.
Bangiya Gramin Vikash (BGVB)Bank Customer Care Number
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care Toll Free: 03482224513
- Email-id: [email protected]bgvb.co.in / [email protected]
BGVB Bank Rupay Card
“RuPay” is India’s indigenous card scheme created by the National Payments Corporation of India.It was conceived to fulfill RBI’s vision to offer a domestic, open-loop, multilateral system which will allow all Indian banks and financial institutions in India to participate in electronic payments.It is made in India, for every Indian to take them towards a “less cash” society.
BGVB is pleased to be a partner with NPCI for bringing RuPaY Classic Debit cards and exciting offers for its customers.”
For more information, visit : https://www.rupay.co.in/rupay-offers / https://www.rupay.co.in/
For getting a RuPaY Debit Card, please visit your nearest branch.
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Head Office Address
PIN-742101 West Bengal
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank was formed, as corresponding new RRB, through notification in the Official Gazette of Govt of India dated 21.02.2007, consequent upon amalgamation of five constituent RRBs Viz. Mallabhum Gramin Bank, Gaur Gramin Bank, Murshidabad Gramin Bank, Nadia Gramin Bank and Sagar Gramin Bank in West Bengal.
This is not official website of Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank customer care toll free number for better help.