Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS. If you have any query then, you can directly contact Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care toll free number for better help.
How to Check Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
For checking balance enquiry of this bank, you will get the different process and modes and here you will get the full detials about it.
Steps to Check Bihar Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: 06243 – 265013
- Mini Statement: 06243 – 265013
- Type an SMS BAL<Account number> and send it to 06243 – 265013.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Bihar Gramin Bank at www.bihargraminbank.in.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Bihar Gramin Bank account balance.
Mobile app of this bank provides you the balance enquiry, sttaement details, and with the help of this you are able to pay the bill, payment transfer and much more. This is a 24*7 facility.
Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
For any other help kindly, contact Bihar Gramin Bank toll free number.
- Toll Free: 06243-265013
- Email-id: [email protected]
This Bank is a regional rural bank in Bihar, which was estabilshed at 15 ocotober 2012. Bihar Khestriya Gramin Bank and Smastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank are the two regional banks, that hepls this bank for existence the amalgamation.UCO Bank is the sponsored bank of this.
This is not official website of BGB Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to BGB customer care toll free number for better help.