Catholic Syrian Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
As an introductory offer Internet banking facility is offered free to all new SB, CD and OD customers. A registered customer can avail the following facilities through Internet banking.
Steps to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Catholic Syrian Bank Balance Check Number: 09895923000
- Mini Statement: 098959 23000
- Type an SMS BAL <Account number> and send it to 098959 23000.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Catholic Syrian Bank at www.csb.co.in.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Catholic Syrian Bank account balance.
Catholic Syrian Bank introduced Mobile Banking to provide our valuable customers with the latest in service. To register for CSB Mobile banking facility SMS CSBMOB to 56161* or visit nearest CSB branch.
*SMS charges applicable
A registered customer can avail the following facilities through CSB Mobile banking.
- Balance enquiry
- Fund transfer between accounts within the bank.
- Mini statement.
- IMPS fund transfers, 24*7 & instant
Catholic Syrian Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800 266 9090
- Email-id: [email protected]
The genesis of Indian Banking is associated to a large extent with Swadeshi Movement, which inspired many Indians to promote Swadeshi Banks in the beginning of the 20th Century. The enterprising founders of Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd also found this period to be a moment of opportunity to promote the establishment of a bank. Thus was born Nine decades ago, on 26th November 1920 to be exact at Thrissur,which in later years acquired the unique distinction of being a centre with the highest concentration of banks in the South. The founder directors of the bank were people of eminence known for their foresight, integrity and initiative.
This is not official website of Catholic Syrian Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Catholic Syrian Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- City Union Bank
- OBC Bank
- Andhra Bank
- City Union Bank
- SBP Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- SBM Bank
- Dena Bank
- RBL Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- BOB Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Bank
- BOI Bank
- Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank