City Union Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check City Union Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
All individuals and sole proprietors having an operative account with CUB are eligible to apply for CUB Mobile banking. With CUB Mobile, you can use your smart phone to view your account balance, transfer money, open / close Deposits
Steps to Check City Union Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- City Union Balance Check Number: 09278177444
- Mini Statement: 92810 56789
- Send SMS BAL space account number to +91-9281056789.
- Visit the official Internet Banking City Union Bank at www.cityunionbank.com
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your City Union Bank account balance.
- Go to your Playstore app and search for CUB Mobile app. After searching, download this app and g=register your mobile number to check City Union Bank balance enquiry.
City Union Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800 103 5501 and 1800 425 5501
- Email-id: [email protected]
The bank, ‘The Kumbakonam Bank Limited’ as it was then called was incorporated as a limited company on 31st October, 1904. The first Memorandum of Association was signed by twenty devoted and prominent citizens of Kumbakonam including Sarvashri R. Santhanam Iyer, S.Krishna Iyer, V.Krishnaswami Iyengar and T.S.Raghavachariar. T.S.Raghavachariar was the First Agent of the Bank. In 1908, he was succeeded by Shri R. Santhanam Iyer who became the Secretary of the bank under the amended Articles of Association which created the office of a Secretary to be in charge of the Bank’s Management in the place of the Agent, which post he held till his death in 1926. He was succeeded by Shri. S. Mahalinga Iyer as Secretary who subsequently became the First full-time Managing Director of the bank in tune with the amendment of Articles in 1929. He held the position of Secretary from 1926 to 1929 and that of Managing Director from 1929 to 1963.
This is not official website of City Union Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial City Union Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Bharati Sahakari Bank
- SVC Co Operative Bank
- SBP Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Abhyudaya Co-Op Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikash Grameen Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- BOI Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Axis Bank
- SBBJ Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Punjab National Bank