Gramin Bank of Aryavart Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
- 1.1 Steps to Check Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Account Balance
- 1.2 Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Bank Customer Care Number
- 1.3 Some Important Points for ATM cum Debit Cards – Precautions For Secure Card Transactions
- 1.4 Toll Free Number for ATM Card Block
- 1.5 About Bank:
- 1.6 Important Note:
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
How to Check Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
We have taken another step in providing you the facility of Online Interbank Fund Transfer through our StarConnect Internet Banking Service, on a mouse click, using RTGS/ NEFT.
Steps to Check Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Bank Balance Check Number: 08173 900 101
- Mini Statement: 08173 900 101
- You can activate the sms alert service on your registered mobile number by vivting the branch or through net banking. In this process, you just have to enter your mobile number and you will get the detials of your bank account.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Gramin Bank Of Aryavart at www.aryavart-rrb.com
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Gramin Bank Of Aryavart account balance.
Through the mobile app, the fund transfer can be done ONLY to any RTGS/NEFT enabled Bank Branch in India. Presently, there are approx. 30,000+ Bank Branches in India are enabled for the facility.
Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 7388800775
- Email-id: [email protected]
Some Important Points for ATM cum Debit Cards – Precautions For Secure Card Transactions
- Change your PIN after first usage & periodically after that.
- Never keep the PIN with the card. Never write it on the card. Best to memorize it.
- Register your Mobile number at the Branch to get SMS alerts for all transactions.
- If you lose your card Hot list it immediately. Call 022-40429123.
- Do not provide ATM card & PIN details to anyone, not even to the Bank / IBA / RBI / Govt. Agency. Bank or any other institution will never ask for this information.
- Hide keypad with one hand while keying in your PIN at ATM / POS terminals.
- Do not let strangers come in to the ATM room while you are doing your transaction, and do not take help of strangers at ATM.
- Insist on swiping your card in your presence in hotels/shops/malls etc.
- Don’t throw your transactions slip in ATM room.
- Don’t transact if you observe any attachments or unusual devices connected to the ATM.
- Check your account statement periodically.
Toll Free Number for ATM Card Block
- In case your card is lost or stolen kindly call at 18004251112 to block your card
Gramin Bank of Aryavart, a Regional Rural Bank, was constituted on 1st April, 2013 after amalgamation of two Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) namely Aryavart Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Shreyas Gramin Bank as per Government of India notification No. F.No. 7/9/2011-RRB(UP-1) dated 01-04-2013. Aryavart Kshetriya Gramin Bank was sponsored by Bank of India while Shreyas Gramin Bank was sponsored by Canara Bank. The amalgamated entity Gramin Bank of Aryavart functions under Regional Rural Banks Act 1976 having its Head Office at Lucknow under the sponsorship of Bank of India.
This is not official website of Gramin Bank Of Aryavart. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Gramin Bank Of Aryavart customer care toll free number for better help.