HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
HDFC Bank offers you a comprehensive range of transactions across multiple products through its NetBanking channel. So just log in to NetBanking and conduct 200+ transactions from the comfort of your home or office.
You can check your Account Balance, book Fixed and Recurring Deposits, Download A/c Statement up to 5 years, pay your Bills, Recharge your Mobile/ DTH connection, and much more in a secure environment.
Steps to Check HDFC Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- HDFC Bank Balance Check Number: 18002703333
- Mini Statement:18002703355
Register for SMSBanking instantly by sending an SMS:
- Send SMS to 5676712 from your Bank registered Mobile number in the below format
REGISTER <Custid> <Last 5 Digits of A/c No.>
- SMS Banking for your mobile number will get registered instantly.
Type the specific keyword for the transaction and send it to to 5676712
- “bal” for Balance Enquiry
- “txn” for Mini Statement
- “cst <6 digit cheque no.>” for Cheque Status Enquiry
You can Register for NetBanking online by following the below steps:
- Online Resident Customers and NR Customers with Domestic Mobile Number registered with the bank.
- Enter your Customer ID
- Confirm your registered mobile number
- Input the OTP (One Time Password) which you have received on your mobile
- Select and input the Debit card details
- Set your IPIN
- Download HDFC Mobile banking App from the Google Playstore.
- Tap on mPassbook in the pre login section.
- Register using Customer ID + Password or Debit Card + PIN.
- Set mPassbook Pattern or PIN Lock.
HDFC Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800 22 1006 or (022) 6160 6161 (not toll free) between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm on weekdays and 9:30am to 1:30 pm on Saturdays.
- Email-id: [email protected]
HDFC Bank was incorporated in August 1994. As of September 30, 2017, the Bank had a nationwide distribution network 4,729 branches and 12,259 ATM’s in 2,669 cities/towns.
This is not official website of HDFC Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to HDFC Bank customer care toll free number for better help.