Indian Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Indian Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Indian Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
To be a Competitive and Strong Bank with commitment to excellence and focus on adding value to customers, share holders and employees with adherence to best practices and core institutional values shared throughout the organisation
Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Indian bank Balance Check Number: 18008431122
- Mini Statement: 18008431133
- Go to “Menu” of the cell phone, whose mobile number has been configured.
- Select “Messages”, then select, “write messages”, type in the keyword, followed by space, followed by account number, followed a space again and then M-PIN as given in the keyword help depending on the enquiry.
- Press o.k. and send it to 94443-94443.
- Once the message is delivered, you will get the information as a SMS.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Indian Bank at www.indianbank.in
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Dena Bank account balance
- This service is available to all Indian Bank customers having an operative savings bank. The customers who are having active Internet Banking or Mobile Banking can register online. The customer’s who are not having Internet Banking can avail the Internet Banking by visiting our Netbanking Website (www.indianbank.net.in).
Indian Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800 4250 0000
- Email-id: [email protected]
Indian Bank Head Office Address
66 Rajaji Salai,
- Established on 15th August 1907 as part of the Swadeshi movement
- Serving the nation with a team of over 20924 dedicated staff as on 31.03.2017
- Total Business touched Rs.3,14,654 Crores as on 31.03.2017
- Information Systems & Security processes certified with ISO27001:2013 standard and is amongst very few Banks certified worldwide.
This is not official website of Indian Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Indian Bank customer care toll free number for better help.