Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
J&K Grameen Bank Offers product & services such as Loans, Deposits, Credit and Debit Cards, Saving Accounts, Current Accounts. We offer other services to make financial dealings easy and convenient.
Steps to Check Jammu Kashmir Grameen Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Check Number: 0191-24490021
- Mini Statement: 0191-24490021
- Registration for existing customers is simple. You can register your accounts for this facility by submitting the application to the branch or can also register at the time of account opening itself. SMS service shall help the customers of our Bank in receiving the SMS for the various transactions on their account and information related to various products.
- Visit the official Internet Banking J&K Grameen Bank at www.jkgb.in
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your J&K Grameen Bank account balance.
The facilities that are included in mobile app of this bank are given below :
- Cash Deposit
- Cash Withdrawal.
- Transfer Transactions.
- Account statements.
J&K Grameen Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800-1800-234
- Email-id: [email protected]
J&K Grameen Bank (JKGB), was established on 30th June 2009 after amalgamation of two erstwhile RRBs viz. JRB and KRB in accordance with GOI Notification dated 30th June 2009 issued under sub- section (1) of section 23A of the RRB Act, 1976 (21 of 1976).
The area of operation of the back is extended to 11 Districts, besides some parts of District Srinagar and Ganderwal of J&K State.The network of the bank consist of six Regional Offices and 217 branches. The main objective of the Bank is to improve the economy of rural, semi-urban & urban centers.
This is not official website of J&K Grameen Bank . So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to J&K Grameen Bank customer care toll free number for better help.