Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Your mobile phone can be used to receive intimations via SMS for balance enquiries, transaction enquiries, cheque status enquiries etc. This is possible with mobile alerts, which can be received through most of the service providers, for both GSM and CDMA enabled handsets.
Steps to Check Karur Vysya Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Karur Vysya Bank Balance Check Number: 09266292666
- Mini Statement: 09266292665
- For customer ID, give a missed call to 08882101234 from your registered mobile number. You will receive the customer ID through an SMS.
SMS to be send to 9244770000 or 56161
Alerts can be in the form of either an SMS or an email, or both.
The facilities available under SMS alerts are:
- Credit alert
- Debit alert
- Balance alert
You can avail of the SMS enquiry service on your mobile phone without having to visit the branch for registration, if your mobile number is already fed into the customer master. You can also log on to our [email protected] and activate the facility.
You have to submit an application form to avail of the SMS alert facility.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Karur Vysya Bank at www.kvb.co.in
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now click to submit button.
- You can check your Karur Vysya Bank account balance.
KVB mPAY can be downloaded from Play Store. The following steps have to be executed to get registered to the KVB Mobile Banking.
- Click the Sign Up Button
- Click mPAY Registration
- Click mPAY Registration → Debit Card
- Enter Customer ID
- Enter Card No.
- Enter ATM PIN
- Enter Card Expiry Date (MMYY)
- Enter Mobile No. registered with Bank
- OTP & the mPIN will be sent to the registered Mobile Number
- Enter the OTP received in the application
- Set the Application Password
Karur Vysya Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1860 200 1916
- Email-id: [email protected]
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, popularly known as KVB, one such endeavour, was set up in 1916 by two great visionaries and illustrious sons of Karur, the Late Shri M A Venkatarama Chettiar and the Late Shri Athi Krishna Chettiar to inculcate the habit of savings and provide financial assistance to traders and small agriculturists in and around Karur, a textile town in Tamil Nadu.
This is not official website of Karur Vysya Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Karur Vysya Bank customer care toll free number for better help.