Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Providing transparent and efficient Bankink Services at a reasonable cost at the doorsteps of our customers by ensuring 100% Financial Inclusion, empowerment of rural customers, promote Self Help Group (SHG) movement with special emphasis on women and earn continuous profits by having a healthy business mix thus becoming a leading Bank in our area of operation.
Steps to Check Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Balance Check Number: 03671-272290
- Mini Statement: 03671-272290
Type an SMS BAL<Account number> sent it to03671-272290.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank at www.ldrb.org.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank account balance.
- Download & install the app for Android or iOS
- Verify your mobile number.
- Select Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank from the list of banks
- Your Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank accounts will be registered for mobile banking and linked in the app
- Generate UPI PIN to check account balance and transfer money
Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 03671-272290, 03671-274093
- Email-id: [email protected]
Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank, sponsored by State Bank of India was established on 27th January 1982 under Section 3 (1) of Regional Rural Bank Act 1976. The Head Office of the Bank is situated at Diphu, the district Headquarter of Karbi Anglong District.
The Bank’s area of operation comprises of the two hill districts of Karbi Anglong and Dima Hasao in the state of Assam. It is the only stand alone RRB in the state taking care of specific banking needs of people of the two backward hilly districts of Assam. The Bank has a total network of 60 Branches, out of which 50 Branches are operating in Karbi Anglong District and 10 Branches in Dima Hasao District.
This is not official website of Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Abhyudaya Co-Op Bank
- Bharati Sahakari Bank
- Uco Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Nagaland Gramya Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Pandnya Grama Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikash Grameen Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- BOM Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Canara Bank