Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
- 1.1 Steps to Check Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Account Balance
- 1.2 MBGB mBanking app Features
- 1.3 Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- 1.4 MBGB Bank Head Office Address
- 1.5 About Bank:
- 1.6 Important Note:
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
How to Check Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Here, you will get the details about missed call alerts, sms baking, internet banking, mobile app for Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank.
Steps to Check Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: 18001807777
- Mini Statement:You can also provide the missed call on 18001807777 to check mini statement.
- First, you need to register your number on 18001807777 and call will disconnect, you will get the statement on your number.
- You can also visit to your nearest branch for this and their executive will register your number to your account.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank at www.mbgbpatna.com
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank account balance.
- First of all download the MBGB mBanking app from playstore.
- Install app to your android.
- Enter your mobile number/ login id and password.
- At last, you are ready to access you your MBGB mBanking mobile app.
MBGB mBanking app Features
- Balance enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Fund transfer
- Mobile/DTH recharge
- Online registration/ Password reset
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
MBGB Bank Head Office Address
SHRI VISHNU COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,
NH-30, NEW BYPASS,
NEAR BP HIGHWAY SERVICES PETROL PUMP,
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank sponsored by Punjab National Bank was established under Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 and by Givt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs Banking Division notification no. F. No. 1(1) 2006-RRB dated 10.02.2006 by amalgamating four RRBs viz. Bhojpur-Rohtas Gramin Bank, Magadh Gramin Bank, Nalanda Gramin Bank and Patliputra Gramin Bank.
The bank is categorized under schedule banks and is authorized for all types of business under section 5 (B) of Banking Reguation Act 1949. As per RBI notification vide their letter no. RPCD.CO.RRB.NO.BC. 77/03.05 100/2008-09 dated 17.12.2008, the name of the Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank has been included in the Second Schedule of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 ad by notification RPCD.CO.RRB.NO.3231/03.05 100/2008-09 dated 22.09.2008, the same has been published in the Gazette of India (Part-III-Sec 4). Simultanaeously, the names of the erstwhile RRBs have been excluded from the Seecond Schedule to the RBI ACT, 1934
This is not official website of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help.