Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Repositioning the Bank in a competitive market by accomplishing turn around in profitability and NPA reduction, to double the flow of credit to agriculture, to achieve a quantum jump in savings bank deposit mobilisation, and pursue the best practices for delivering the value added service to our customers by transforming the branches into the most preferred banking outlet in rural areas.
Steps to Check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: 0240-2476141
- Mini Statement: 0240-2476141
- SMS alert is a 24*7 available service through which a customer can get the details about their account.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Maharashtra Gramin Bank at mahagramin.in.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Maharashtra Gramin Bank account balance.
Download from the official site, install the mobile app at your mobile phones and now you will able to check the details such as balance, statement, and much more of your account.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank Toll Free: 1800 233 2133
- Email-id: [email protected]gmail.com.
The RRBs were established in India under RRB Act 1976 [23(1)]. During the period from 1976 to 2006 banking industry had undergone various changes and RRBs were no exception. Considering the need for structural changes in RRBs in view of dynamically changing economic scenario, Govt. of India vide its notification dt. 25.03.2008 amalgamated the two RRBs i.e. Aurangabad Jalna Gramin Bank & Thane Gramin Bank into a single RRB named Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank came in to existence on 20th July 2009 after amalgamation of erstwhile Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank and Marathawada Gramin Bank as per the notification issued by Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services ref No F.No. 1/4/2006-RRB(II) dated 20July 2009 with its head office at Aurangabad. The Bank is sponsored by Bank of Maharashtra.
- What is PLR / PTLR?
It is minimum prime lending rate at which credit line is offered to prime borrowers. This rate is also offered to certain loan schemes like education loan scheme.
- When does PLR/PTLR change?
Normally after review of market conditions, banks business position and guidelines received from regulatory authorities from time to time, the decision to change PLR/PTLR is taken.
- Who can become guarantor to a loan?
Any person ,known to bank and having worthiness to repay the loan of the borrower in case the borrower becomes defaulter, can become guarantor.
- Is it necessary that guarantor should be account holder of Maharashtra Gramin Bank?
Not necessary but he should be known to the bank and be capable to repay the dues of the bank if the borrower becomes defaulter.
- What is margin money?
It is the contribution by the borrower towards the cost of project for which loan is applied for.
- What is a clean loan?
It is a loan where no primary or secondary security is taken by the bank.However, bank can insist for a guarantor for the loan.
- Why insurance of house is required in case of housing loan?
It helps in recovery of bank dues, in case of untoward incidence and reduces the liability of the borrower to a certain extent.
- Is housing loan available for purchase of land?
Only for purchase of land, it cannot be availed. However, purchase of land is allowed along with construction of house within 2 years, which is mandatory. It is a composite loan for land & construction of house.
- Is cost of stamp duty considered for housing loan?
Yes, up to Rs 1 lakh.
This is not official website of Maharashtra Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Maharashtra Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help.