Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
This bank envision itself to become the most trusted & committed organization where customer satisfaction and mutual growth will be the long term natural process.
Steps to Check Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: 1800 345 0222
- Mini Statement: 1800 345 0222
- Visit the nearest branch of pbgb bank and ask their executive for registration form.
- Fill that form and submit.
- After submission and verification, they will activate the SMS Alert service to your mobile number.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Paschim Banga Gramin Bank at www.pbgbank.com.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Paschim Banga Gramin Bank account balance.
- PBGB mPassbook. User can register one time and can use the application in offline mode.
OTP will be sent to the registered mobile numbers with the bank.
- Download the app from the official website.
- Provide the required details along with your user id and password.
- After that you will be able to access to pbgb mPassbook app.
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank customer careToll Free: 1800 345 0222
Email-id: [email protected]
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank is one of the leading Regional Rural Banks formed by amalgamation of three erstwhile Gramin Banks viz. Howrah Gramin Bank, Bardhaman Gramin Bank and Mayurakshi Gramin Bank as per Govt of India Notification No: 1/4/2006-RRB dated 26.02.2007.
On amalgamation of erstwhile three Gramin Banks now termed/treated as transferor Banks, newly established Paschim Banga Gramin Bank has four districts viz. Howrah, Hooghly, Burdwan and Birbhum as its area of operation.
This is not official website of Paschim Banga Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Paschim Banga Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help.