PNB Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check PNB Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check PNB Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
If you don’t know that how can i check my pnb account balance? then here we are provides procedure in this article.
- Available to customers registered for SMS Alert. Track your accounts, round the clock.
- Facilities available by sending keyword (Predefined formats according to services) through SMS to 5607040.
- Be in smart position to detect any unauthorised access to your accounts.
- SMS “PNB PROD” to 5607040 for list of services offered.
Steps to Registration For PNB SMS Banking
- Visit any nearest PNB branch and get your Mobile Number registered in the account.
- Usage Tips For Customers- Banking Operations
- Check account balance, get Mini statement, get status of cheques, Execute stop payment of cheques and self transfer of funds (Rs. 5000/- daily limit) anytime.
- To avail, send an SMS with the specified keyword to the SMS Banking number 5607040
Using Missed Call Alert
Available to customers who have registered their Mobile number with the Bank.
Give a missed call to toll free number 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090 and get the Account Balance through SMS.
- PNB Balance Check Number: 1800 180 2223
- Mini Statement: MINSTMT /space/ 16 digit Account Number
- g. MINSTMT 015300XXXXXXXXXX
- BAL /space/ 16 digit Account Number
- g: BAL 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Cheque Status Inquiry:
- CHQINQ /space/ CHEQUE NUMBER /space/ 16 digit Account Number
- g. CHQINQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Stop Payment Of Cheque:
- STPCHQ /space/ CHEQUE NO. /space/ 16 digit Account number
- g. STPCHQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
Bank has launched SMS banking through Android App PNB Mobiease. Application available at Android App Store. The application has bundle of services-
PNB Bank Customer Care Number
- Global Users: +91-120-2490000
About PNB bank:
Punjab National Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. It is a state-owned corporation based in New Delhi, India. The bank was founded in 1894.
This is not official website of PNB Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial PNB Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- RBL Bank
- City Union Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Axis Bank
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikash Grameen Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Nagaland Gramya Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank