Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
The objective of setting up of these Special Category of Banks is to cater to the basic banking needs of rural people in particular, to contribute for the development of rural economy and prosperity of the region and employment generation. RRBs have now become an integral part of the Indian Banking System. RRBs like Public Sector Banks are established by Govt. of India and are the Scheduled Banks, notified by Reserve Bank of India.
Steps to Check Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: 9015800700
- Mini Statement: 9015800700
- Type an SMS BAL <Account number> sent it to 9015800700
- Visit the official Internet Banking Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank at www.pragathikrishnabank.com.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank account balance.
- Download & install the app for Android or iOS.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Select Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank from the list of banks.
- Your Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank accounts will be registered for mobile banking and linked in the app.
- Generate UPI PIN to check account balance and transfer money.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 08392-236444; 236446
- Email-id: [email protected]
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank with Head Office at Bellary came into existence on 23rd August 2013 with the amalgamation of 2 RRBs viz, erstwhile Pragathi Gramin Bank (Sponsored by Canara Bank with Head Office at Bellary) and erstwhile Krishna Grameena Bank (Sponsored by State Bank of India with Head Office at Gulbarga. The Bank was formed as per gazette Notification of Government of India No. F1/5/2011- RRB (Karnataka) dated 23.08.2013
This is not official website of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank customer care toll free number for better help.
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Dena Bank
- RBL Bank
- Indian Bank
- OBC Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- City Union Bank
- United Bank of India
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Nagaland Gramya Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Pandnya Grama Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank