Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
The Bank is providing services to its customers through its vast network of 597 branches spread across eleven Districts of U.P. Out of 571 Branches 531 are rural, 47 Semi Urban while 19 are Urban Branches.
Steps to Check Purvanchal Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Purvanchal Bank Balance Check Number: 09266592669
- Mini Statement: 09266592669
- Type an SMS, BAL <account number> and send it to the bank and you will receive your balance status.
- Visit the official Internet Banking at www.purvanchalbank.com.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your purvanchal Bank account balance.
- The new “PB Mobile Banking” application is compatible to following type of smart phone currently.
- Operating System Versions Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 4.0 or above Android Users can download the Mobile Banking application from Google Play Store.
- The same can be browsed in Play Store by typing PUGB.
- After successful downloading and installation of Mobile Banking application, go to “New Registration” A new window will be opened asking to input your credentials like Mobile number & Account Number.
Purvanchal Bank Customer Care Number
Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB’s i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Bank and Basti Bank, into one Purvanchal Bank.
This is not official website of Purvanchal Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to Purvanchal Bank customer care toll free number for better help.