SBI Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check State Bank Of India Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
How to Check State Bank Of India Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
Steps to Check State Bank Of India Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- State Bank Of India Balance Check Number: Type an SMS “BAL” and send it to 09223766666
- Mini Statement: Type an SMS ‘SMTMT’ and send it to 09223866666
You can register for SMS alerts at branch and now additionally through the Internet banking site.
To register an account for SMS alerts:
- Your mobile number should be registered with SBI.
- In the Internet banking site, click the SMS Alerts link in the Requests tab.
- You are displayed a list of your accounts.
- Select the account for which you wish to enable SMS alerts and click OK.
- Select the events for which you wish to receive alerts. If an alert is associated with a threshold (Above the threshold value), set the value for the same and confirm.
- Visit the official Internet Banking State Bank Of India at www.sbi.co.in
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your State Bank Of India account balance.
- Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID, Default MPIN and link for downloading the application.
- Download State Bank Freedom application using the link received, if preferred mode of channel is application based or browse https://mobile.onlinesbi.com on mobile.
- Change the default MPIN through application / WAP / by sending an SMS, based on the preferred mode of operation.
- Complete registration process instantaneously through any of the options given below
- Login to Internet Banking Service. Click on e-service tab on top, select State Bank Freedom and complete the steps indicated.
- Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM. Choose ‘Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration’ and enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
- Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
State Bank Of India Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 1800 425 3800
- Email-id: [email protected]
In this section, you can access detailed information on Overview of the Bank, Technology Upgradation in the Bank, Board of Directors, Financial Results and Shareholder Info.
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
This is not official website of State Bank Of India. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to State Bank Of India customer care toll free number for better help.