SBP Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
- 1 How to Check State Bank of Patiala Balance Enquiry ? – Procedure
How to Check State Bank of Patiala Balance Enquiry ? – Procedure
It is deployed to steal users’ personal and confidential information like bank account numbers, net banking passwords, credit card numbers, personal identity details, etc. Later the perpetrators may use the information for siphoning money from the victim’s account or run up bills on victim’s credit cards. In the worst case one could also become the victim of identity theft. A few customers of some other Indian banks have been affected by the attempt of phishing during the early 2006.
Steps to Check State Bank of Patiala Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- State Bank of Patiala Balance Check Number: 09223766666
- Mini Statement:09223866666
- Type an SMS “REGSBP” <space> Account and send it to 09223488888.
- Visit the official Internet Banking State Bank Of Patiala at www.sbp.co.in.
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your State Bank Of Patiala account balance.
This hyperlink is provided for your convenience and will lead to resources located on servers maintained and operated by third parties over whom SBP does not have any control and SBP accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. You will be using such hyperlinks on third party websites at your own risk and responsibility and SBP will not be responsible for any loss, damage, costs & charges, direct or indirect incurred by you, arising out of or in connection with your access to the external website or for any deficiency in the products and services of the third party or for the failure or disruption of the website of the third party.
State Bank Of Patiala Customer Care
- State Bank Of Patiala Number Customer CareToll Free:18001802010
- Email-id:[email protected]
SBP was founded in 1917 and it is the associated bank of the SBI. It has a 1445 services outlets, including 1314 branches in all over India.
This is not official website of Kotak Mahindra bank.so, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Kotak Mahindra Bank customer care toll free number for better help.