Vananchal Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Vananchal Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
To know about balance enquiry, check the details which is given in this article.
Steps to Check Vananchal Gramin Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance.
Using Missed Call Alert
- Vananchal Gramin Bank Balance Check Number: (06434) – 222401
- Mini Statement: (06434) – 222401
- Type an SMS BAL<Account number>and send it to (06434) – 222401
- Visit the official Internet Banking Vananchal Gramin Bank at www.vananchalgraminbank.com
- Enter “User-id” and “Password” in the provided field.
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Vananchal Gramin Bank account balance.
- Customers can register their account for Mobile banking by submitting the Mobile Banking Registration Forms to their respective branches
- Once registered you will receive the Application Password and mPIN to your registered mobile number.
- It is mandatory to change the Application Password and mPIN received.
VGB Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 06434–222401
- Email-id: [email protected]
This is a Regional Rural Bank which was established on 30 June 2006. State Bank of India is the sponsored Bank of VGB. This bank is also jointly owned by the Government of India, Government of India and State Bank of India. This bank is under the provisions of RRB Act 1976. This has the four Regional offices which are in Deoghar, Godda, Daltonganj and Garhwa. The headoffice of this bank is in Dumka and it is operating its services in 9 districts of Jharkhand State.
This is not official website of VGB. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to VGB customer care toll free number for better help.
- ICICI Bank
- SBP Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- SBM Bank
- SBI Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- SBBJ Bank
- HDFC Bank
- OBC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- SVC Co Operative Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Uco Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- RBL Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Corporation Bank of India
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Bharati Sahakari Bank