Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry: In this tutorial, we will provide step by step instructions to get sms alert of account balance through missed call alert service. You can also check mini statement via SMS.
How to Check Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
“The process of ensuring access to appropriate financial products and services needed by all sections of society including vulnerable groups such as weaker sections and low income groups at an affordable cost in a fair and transparent manner by mainstream institutional players”.
Steps to Check Vijaya Bank Account Balance
Different methods to check account balance. Customer must have to login in to their net banking account to check balance
Using Missed Call Alert
- Vijaya Balance Balance Check Number: 1800 103 5525
- Mini Statement: 1800 103 5535
- SMS BLOCK VIJ XXXX (last 4 digits of your card number) to 575758 from Registered Mobile Number.
- Visit the official Internet Banking Vijaya Bank at Enter www.vijayabank.com
- Now Click to submit button.
- You can check your Vijaya Bank account balance
Follow the below steps to Download the Application
- Visit ‘Google Play Store’
- Search for ‘Vijaya Bank’
- Accept, Download and Install ‘Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking Application in your handset’.
Vijaya Bank Customer Care Number
- Toll Free: 18004254066 during office hours (10 AM to 6 PM).
- Email id: [email protected]
VijayaBank, was founded on 23rd October 1931 by late Shri A.B.Shetty and other enterprising farmers in Mangalore, Karnataka. The objective of the founders was essentially to promote banking habit, thrift and entrepreneurship among the farming community of Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka State. The bank became a scheduled bank in 1958.
This is not official website of Vijaya Bank. So, please do not share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information about account balance enquiry, you must have to dial Vijaya Bank customer care toll free number for better help.